MorganaXProc 1.0.5 was released on 2017-03-29.
Highlight of this release is improved support for the command line interface: In addition to the easy drag and drop mechanism using the "Extension Folder", optional classes and resources are loadable via CLASSPATH now. MorganaXProc is now configurable either via APIs, graphical user interface, configuration document(s) or command line parameters.
- Optional classes and resources are loadable via CLASSPATH: MorganaXProc now uses the following search order to find an optional class or resource: (1) SystemClassLoader, (2) ClassLoader loaded class ExtensionManager and (3) JARs and files in folder "Extensions". Please see the documentation on optional third party software for details.
- Configurations for MorganaXProc can now be set via command line interface: Configurations set on the command line are now part of MorganaXProc's cascading configuration mechanism: The actual configuration are taken from the default configuration document (if there is one), any configuration document mentioned by -config: on the command line and thirdly by any configuration element set in the command line itself. Please see here
- More detailed error messages on failed validations with <p:validate-with-relax-ng>: Location hints on the validation errors and error messages are included in XProc exception.
- Dto. for validation with <pxp:nvdl>.
- Slightly improving performance of serializer
- <p:xsl-formatter> now runs also with FOP 2.1