On this page you can find information on how to install and use MorganaXProc with the graphical user interface or the command line interface. Information on the API for Java can be found here.
If you are looking for information about MorganaXProc's implementation of XProc: An XML Pipeline Language, please see the the implementation report.
- Installing MorganaXProc
- Using the graphical user interface
- Using the command line interface
- Understanding the configuration options
- Dealing with security issues: The security system
- Using the Packaging System and XML Catalog to resolve resources
- Using functions from an XQuery modules XSLT stylesheets or Java packages in XProc pipelines
- Enhancing MorganaXProc with third party software