MorganaXProc 0.95-11 released
MorganaXProc 0.95-11 was released on 2016-07-27.
- Speed optimization while checking dependencies in large subpipelines.
- New option for compiler to output a dependency maps as a debugging aid.
- Console view in GUI now shows message while running a pipelines.
- Slightly improved error messages for invalid pipelines dropped to GUI.
- Better mechanism for override-content-type in p:http-request.
- Improved output format of mox:debug
- Checked with Saxon HE 188.8.131.52.
Extended support for EXPath packaging system and XMLCatalog:
- Added support for p:http-request from EXPathPKG and XMLCatalog
- Added support for dtd-validatation using EXPath packing and XMLCatalog in p:load
- Added support for import from XProcFilesystem (incl. EXPath packaging and XMLCatalog) in p:validate-with-relax-ng
- Added support for include from XProcFilesystem (incl. EXPath packaging and XMLCatalog) in p:validate-with-schematron
- Added support to resolve unparsed text from XProcFilesystem (incl. EXPath packaging and XMLCatalog) in fn:unparsed-text (XSLT 2.0)
- Added support for import of xquery modules in p:xquery from xml-catalog (using location hint)
- Added support for pxp:nvdl from EXPathPKG and XMLCatalog
- Added support for EntityResolving using EXPathPackaging and XMLCatalog
- Slightly improved error message for defective EXPath packages
- Bugs fixed:
- Fixes a bug introduced with version 0.95-10 when importing a library via EXPath packaging system using lower case letters for uri in <import-url /> (Thanks to Bojan for finding it!)
- Fixes a bug where closing the application window closes the application even though „no“ was selected in the dialog box.
- Fixes a bug leading to a NullPointerException when java's ioexception has no message.
- Fixes a bug where an option/variable from an outer scope could be taken as a value for an unbound option
- Fixed a bug in p:http-request where comments etc. before root and the namespace declaration for "www.w3.org/ns/xproc-step" might get lost.