MorganaXProc 0.95-8 released
MorganaXProc 0.95-8 was released on 2015-10-04
These are the basic new features:
- Functions from an XQuery module can be imported into the XPath context of XProc by using
- XPath functions written in Java can be imported into the XPath context of XProc (more),
- XProc steps written in Java can be imported into a pipeline using
- Dependencies between steps in the same subpipeline can be controlled with extension attribute
- Proposed extension function pxf:cwd() is implemented.
Additionally there are a some minor bug fixes in the XProc implementation and some improvements concerning error messages, especially with text value templates and attribute value templates.
A lot of work has been done on the internal XPath and the XQuery processor. Compliance with the test suite of the XPath processor is now greater 99.9% for XPath 2.0, compliance of the MorganaXQuery (upgraded to version 0.9) is now greater 99.8%. The new version of XQuery/XPath consumes less memory and runs faster.