MorganaXProc 1.0.11 was released on 2017-12-30.
Highlight of this release is a new mechanism implemented to support the use of different XSL-FO-processor in
- The hard coded connection from MorganaXProc to Apache™ FOP is removed in favour of a new FOConnector interface. This interface can be used for XSL-FO processing with any conformant FO-processor.
- Two new implementations of FOConnectors for Apache™ FOP version 1.1 and version 2.2 are supplied with MorganaXProc's standard distribution.
- Parameters can now be passed to both FOConnectors using
p:xsl-formatter's parameter port.
- Implementation for other FO-processors soon to come.
Additional changes with this release:
- Changed algorithm for resolving relative URIs in options against the base-uri: If option is an empty string, the base-uri is returned, no longer the parent of the base-uri.
- Checked with SaxonHE 18.104.22.168
- Checked with SaxonHE 22.214.171.124: Due to changes in Saxon 126.96.36.199 ISO schematron implementation works with
p:validate-with-schematronagain when this Saxon version is used.