MorganaXProc 1.0.13 released
MorganaXProc 1.0.13 was released on 2018-06-25.
This is a combined feature and bug fix release.
- Improved implementation of operations in the file system:
- Redirects from http -> https are now followed.
- Added support for http(s) methods "put", "delete", "head", "patch", "trace" and "options". Many thanks to LambdaWerk GmbH for sponsoring this improvement.
- Fixed a number of bugs, all found by Jan (thank you for this):
- Fixed a bug where group-adjacent on p:wrap does not work correctly.
- Fixed a bug where a variable overwrites an option with the same name.
- Fixed a bug where two spaces were used to separate attributes in XML/XHTML serialization (with indent="false")
- Fixed a bug where an element in no namespace is not correctly serialized.
- Other bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug where a wrong namespace binding is used when an element is renamed with a prefix which is already used by an attribute.
- Changed behavior of p:rename: If no prefix is suggested and an element is matched, no prefix is used for the rename element anymore
- Fixed a bug in fn:doc() when delivered URI is relative.
- Minor speed optimization in the XPath engine.
- Internal changes and further improvements for XPath 3.1 in MorganaXPath.
- Some re-packaging in the XPath engine on the way to XProc 3.0.