MorganaXProc 1.0.2 released
MorganaXProc 1.0.2 was released on 2016-12-30.
Highlight: MorganaXProc now support XPath 3.0 as expression language. For details see here.
- Fixed a bug where text defined directly under the root element of a document is lost at the result of p:escape-markup. (Thanks to Arnaud for reporting it!)
- Fixed a bug with implicit p:inline according to the XProc 1.1 specs.
- Fixed a bug where "=" in an URI query section of p:http-request is erroneously escaped.
- Fixed a bug in XPath function matches() where a new line is wrongly matched by „$“.
- Checked with SaxonHE 22.214.171.124.