MorganaXProc 1.0.6 was released on 2017-06-18.
Apart from fixing some bugs in the XProc and XPath implementation this release features a reworked command-line interface.
Improvement in MorganaXProc's command-line interface:
- Switch "-silent" prevents status informations and warnings (Except from FOP when using <p:xsl-formatter/>). Runtime errors are written to stderr unless otherwise specified by command-line option "-error".
- Added command-line switch "-unsafe" to bypass MorganaXProc SecurityManager and store pipeline results directly to the given URIs on "-output".
- Command-line interface now finished with detailed status codes.
- Input and output port are now connectable to stdin or stdout/stderr respectively from the command-line.
- Connecting output port to "magic" URI "null" prevents the results from appearing on stdout.
- Fixed a bug where port results are not written to stdout.
For an overview over these new features please see the new reference guide for command line usage.
Big thanks to Hans for making these feature requests and convincing me to implement them!
Bug fixes and minor improvements:
- XPath: Improved error message when fn:error() is called without parameters.
- XPath: Fixed a bug in fn:matches where "$" is not correctly handled. (Thanks to Gerrit for reporting!)
- XProc: Fixed a bug preventing imports with relative URIs in <p:validate-with-schematron />. (Thanks to Hans for reporting!)
- XProc: Fixed a bug in import of schematron rules from EXPath packaging system.
- Checked with Saxon HE 9.7.18. Saxon HE 9.8 is currently not testable because it doesn’t support XSLT 1.0 any more, but the XProc test suite relies on tests with this version.
I would also like to thank George Bina for his generosity and Norm Walsh for his support making this possible.