MorganaXProc 1.0 released
MorganaXProc 1.0 was released on 2016-10-24.
Highlight of the thirteenth release: Import of XSLT functions into XProc's XPath context. (more)
Other new features:
- Speed improvement in <p:xslt/> (reworked adapters for XSLT processors).
- Added support for Saxon-HE 9.7x as XSLT/XQuery processor. (more)
- Adapted supported XQuery connectors to processor's latest version.
- MorganaXProc now supports extension attribute mox:version on <p:xquery/>. (more)
- Added keystrokes to some buttons in GUI. (more)
- Speed improvement in XPath's for-expression.
Improved debugging aids:
- Almost all error messages now contain uri, line and column.
- Improved handling for exceptions from the underlying xslt processors in p:xslt.
- Improved dependency maps for bindings in <p:choose/>, <p:when/>, <p:try/> and <p:catch/>.
- Corrected mechanism for step's default name for more recognizable error messages.
- Changed error mechanism in <p:delete/>: Matching root element does now raise error XD0001 (not XD0006).
- Fixed a bug in MorganaXProc's internal builder pool which throws exceptions when compiling XProc pipelines in parallel threads.