Requisite: Java Virtual Machine (JVM). Currently only version 8.0 is supported.
You can download the current version of MorganaXProc-IIIse from our download page at SourceForge.
Please use SourceForge page to file bugs etc.
MorganaXProc-IIIse implements the August 2020 “last call” draft of the language specs as well as the August 2020 “last call” draft of the standard step library. Additionally it covers the File steps specification (28th August 2020) and Validation steps specification (28th August 2020).
- All required and optional features of the core specs are implemented with the exception of function imports and the [p]:timeout extension attribute.
- All required features and most of the optional features of the standard step library are covered.
- The file steps and the validation steps are implemented based on their state on 2020-08-28. Validation step <p:validate-with-nvdl/> is currently not supported.
MorganaXProc-IIIse is currently a public beta.
- The March release (rel. 0.9.1.8-beta) was published on 2020-03-29.
- The April release (rel. 0.9.2.5-beta) was published on 2020-04-25.
- The May release (rel. 0.9.3-beta) was published on 2020-05-28.
- The June release (rel 0.9.3.7-beta) was published on 2020-06-27. (Release notes)
- MorganaXProc-IIIse rel. 0.9.4 was published on 2020-07-13.
- The July release (rel. 0.9.4.2) was published on 2020-07-26. (Release notes)
- The August release (rel 0.9.4.5) was published on 2020-08-30.
- MorganaXProc-IIIse rel. 0.9.4.6 was published on 2020-09-04.
- MorganaXProc-IIIse rel. 0.9.4.8 was published on 2020-10-10.
- MorganaXProc-IIIse rel. 0.9.5.2 was published on 2020-11-15.
- MorganaXProc-IIIse rel. 0.9.5.3 was published on 2020-12-13.
Download and unzip the distribution.
To test your installation open your terminal/console and type:
- MacOS, Linux:
sh Morgana.sh pipeline.xpl
A first draft of the manual is available here.
Support for Java 11
As noted above, MorganaXProc-IIIse requires Java 8 to run. Using the source code and the provided build file, you can easily compile a version for JAVA 11. However I currently advice you against doing so because there is a significant start delay when using MorganaXProc-IIIse with JAVA 11. This problem is currently under investigation as it seems to result from one of the linked libraries.